Buenos Aires

Geese copy

Nick and I are crossing our fingers that the storms hold out for a few more hours. We are scheduled to leave for Buenos Aires this evening and the forecast isn't cooperating.  We have a growing list of places to visit, but if anyone would like to suggest an addition, please feel free to post it in the comments or send me an email. We'll be back in about a week and I look forward to sharing our adventures!

(The photo is from the bridge near 18th and Wentworth in Chicago.)